Rolling Blinds may not be the biggest window furnishing operation in Melbourne. We have neither showroom nor manufacturing facilities. But what we do offer is exceptional customer care. We do what we say and we say what we do. We ALWAYS deliver on what we promise. It's that simple.
It's this mantra that has built a strong staple of clients from real estate agents, to home owners and property developers in only a few short years. But if you're looking for more reasons to engage Rolling Blinds, here are a few.
Why Rolling Blinds?
We take pride in the quality of our workmanship and our relationships. What's more, we generally don't advertise since our business operates on a referral basis.
This is proof that we value our client relationships but here are a few important reasons why Rolling Blinds should be your supplier of choice:
- We design blinds to perfectly fit windows and doors that allow easy, trouble-free operation
- The person who measures and quotes is the same person who installs and services the blinds, so you get end-to-end quality service
- Roller and venetian blinds are fully assembled in Melbourne, using Australian labor and components, where possible
- We always clip roller blind operating chains with safety tensioners to prevent the chain from coming free from the chain driver or fraying the blind fabric. This is required by law to ensure child safety
- We attach safety warning choking hazard labels on all chains as required by law
- We install stop beads on all roller blind chains so the blinds roll down and stop at the right spot, and therefore don't unravel and fall off the aluminium tubing
- We only use high quality button head screws to install our brackets and safety chain tensioners to ensure maximum strength and safety
- We only ever install our blinds onto timber or aluminium frames. We never use wall mates nor install blinds onto hollow plaster, as this results in blinds falling down
- Rolling Blinds holds $20 million Public Liability Insurance Cover to satisfy your building requirements
- We provide a lifetime warranty on our installation workmanship, therefore we will ALWAYS service any roller blinds, venetians or plantation shutters that we have supplied and installed
- We vacuum (at powered sites) and dispose of all rubbish and ensure the work area is totally clean
- At an additional cost we will remove and dispose of any old blinds